- Reduce water footprint and avoid unnecessary wastage.
- Proper management of fresh water in production.
- Effluent (waste water) is treated to comply with local regulatory standards before discharge to drain.
- By eliminating Neutralization process, we are saving about 20% of fresh water and 20% of waste water from every ton of oil produced.
- Reduction of carbon footprint.
- Reduction of CO2 emission by switching from diesel to natural gas.
- Using enzymatic technology for degumming process follow by physical refining instead of the neutralizing and conventional refining.
- Reducing supply chain carbon foot print.
- Improving utility consumption in processes.
- Reduce wastages and pollution by ensure materials are properly treated.
- Chemical waste is disposed in accordance to local regulatory standard.
- Lubricant waste is collected by license contractor in accordance to local regulatory standard.
- Health, Safety and Social Welfare guideline.
- Compliance to SEDEX guideline.
- Compliance to Malaysia law and regulation.
- Employment Act 1955.
- Employee Social Security Act 1969.
- Employee Provident Fund Act 1951.
- Trade Union Act 1959.
- Workmens Compensation Act 1952.
- Industrial Relation Act 1967.
- Factory and Machinery Act 1967.
- Occupation, Safety & Health Act 1994.
- Fire Service Act 1988.
- Environmental Quality Act 1974.